The eight investors we surveyed are characteristically bullish about the future, despite a pandemic strategy that became more restrictive in the second half of last year.
Areas that are benefitting include digital health and remote work for obvious reasons, but given Sweden’s strength in fintech and gaming, those sectors are both well positioned to thrive.
Some of the trends these investors are excited about include deep tech, AI, machine learning, healthcare/medtech, industrial IoT, energy storage and energy-efficient power generation, robotics, intelligent production and additive manufacturing.
- Jacob Key, founding partner, Luminar Ventures
- Bjorn von Sivers, partner, VNV Global
- Ashley Lundström, partner, EQT Ventures
- Ted Persson, partner, EQT Ventures
- Sofia Dolfe, principal, Index Ventures
- Staffan Helgesson, partner, Creandum
- Tanya Horowitz, partner, Butterfly Ventures
- Sanna Westman, principal, Creandum