Have a digital and telehealth startup but need that extra push to really take off? 20 Fathoms, a Traverse City-based nonprofit providing incubator and accelerator services for tech startups, is launching a new accelerator program for digital and telehealth startups. Applications are now open at 20fathoms.org/accelerator#apply Apply by February 26 for the 12-week program which begins on April 12, 2021.
Top speakers include:
- Casey Cowell, Co-founder, U.S. Robotics; Principal, Boomerang Catapult
- Aashima Gupta, Director, Global Healthcare Solutions, Google Cloud
- Salim Hasham, Director and Global Head of Business Transformation Partnership, Google
- James Nicholls, Partner and Managing Director, Fitzroy Health
- Peter Rasmussen, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, Cleveland Clinic/Amwell Digital Health Joint Venture
- Quinn Solomon, Partner, Bain & Company
- Sarah Sossong, VP, Virtual Care and Winter Street Ventures at Commonwealth Care Alliance
Keynote presentations will be open to the public.